hey people,
It's tuesday,
Hope you guys are good...
Grandma and auntie came down from bangi today.
So happy to see them and able to spent time with them.
Even though just spending it at home.
I'm blessed that I can spent my last day of holiday with them before my class starts tomorrow.
Haha
I'm totally not ready for class yet.
Still in the holiday mood.
What to do, been in holiday almost 2 months plus.
Boyfriend came and we went out to giant to get some stuff.
Came home and spend some time with him.
He just left cause tomorrow he gotta wake up early to work.
I always appreciate and enjoy whenever my love ones are around.
Guess my post will be ending here
Hang in there guys...
Tomorrow is Wednesday already.
Half week gone...
Love,
MeL . C
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment