Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's first Saturday of 2015


Hey guys,
happy Saturday!!

Today is a public holiday
So majority of the people is off from work today which is including me
Woke up this morning 
Did some workout and bathed
And my beautician what's app said there is free slot today,
Ask me whether wanna come and have facial
So 11.30 I reach Koi Kinrara
And had my face washed and all. 
By the time I was done is almost 1.15pm
Below is the pic before I had facial

There are some differences before and after.
Notice it?!
Went home and there were no lunch at home
So cooked maggi asam laksa for lunch
After lunch,
Went to parents room to burn some old pics into CD
But too awhile and computer had some problems
So wasn't able to burn much only had one Cd burned.
So after switching off the computer
Played with my iPad games and had a short nap.
Then woke up had some rice before going out for dinner with my boyfriend at shook cafe
Came home almost 10 something and here I am 
Updating the post
Haha..nothing much to talked about today. 

Urban Cacoon 
Shop2,ground floor,
Koi kinrara clubhouse
No.8, Jalan pipit , bukit tandang 
Tel:80791314 
Time: based on appointment 
Closed on Thursday 
Look for Isabelle Looi

She is really good and friendly to talk to .

Love,
MeL . C

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik