Monday, January 19, 2015

Boring monday

Hey guys,
It's back to Monday
Feeling the Monday blues today..
Had to take the train. And bus today.
The train was already at the station when I arrive.
But the bus I ve waited for almost 45mins to an hour.
So worried that I will be late in the bus.
But thank god i wasn't.
While in the bus.
My friend called and I picked up but it was a chinese who spook but a Malay.
So I quickly hang up and didn't bother even it called me twice.
When I reach skul I told my that friend and asked did he call me earlier and he sAid No.
I straight away think it could be those scammer who steal people s line to cheat money n etc.
Went for class then came home....
Then evening, came and went out with bf to get some make up stuff.
That costed me quite a lot.
3 items for almost 100rm.
Oh well,
See u tmrw
Love,
MeL. C

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik