Thursday, February 12, 2015

my ♥ valentine

HeY guys,
How r you.
Valentine's is this sat.
Any of you have plans for your boyfriend or girlfriend??
Just celebrated my valentines with my love,
We don't do all the fancy stuff like going fancy restaurant and etc.
Usually we just have a meal,movie and surprise present from him
And we always celebrate early to avoid the jam and crowd.
This year we re much simpler.
Yesterday enter the car and a bouquet of flower on the passenger seat.

  
I just smiled. And he gave me the card we bought from Singapore.

I said thank you and
 he joked :did I say this is for you.
Me: oh no ah then never-ending lo. Bye bye
Then we headed to ioi mall.
Thought of watching triumph to the sky.


Check online Macam got but can't enter. Finally took the risk just go and see got anot.if not then just walk around.
Thank god they have and it's not even full.
The movie wasn't that bad.
It was ok la...
Then almost 11 the movie ended and he fetch me back home
And have a goodbye kiss and that's how our valentines went.

If you love someone.
Everyday or moment spending with him is valentines day.
Btw the trip I mentioned is our Singapore trip.
Since it was jus the two of us.
I take it as a valentines trip.
Talk to you soon.
More photos on fb

Love,
MeL. C



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik